What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering or contacting us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, contact details, email address, phone number, etc.
You may however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
Any of the information collected by you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your overall experience[your information helps us to cater to your individual needs]
- To improve our website [we continually strive to improve and enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback receivedfrom you]
- To improve and enhance customer service [your information helps us to respond swiftly and effectively to your customer service requests and support needs]
- To send periodic emails: The email address provided by you will be used to send your information, updates and notifications in regards to our website offerings, in addition to receiving company news, updates, service information,etc.
You can also unsubscribe from receiving such emails, by contacting us however, the notifications and updates are set to default and cannot be unsubscribed unless mentioned at the time of ordering/confirmation as it is a part of the website offering.
- To administer a contest, offering or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We take all preventive measures to safeguard the information provided by you in the best possible manner. We implement certain security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.